I thought muffin tins had one purpose: to bake muffins. But I was wrong, so wrong. Apparently, there are so many clever areas of use! Here you have 17 genius tricks on what to do if you're tired of just baking muffins. I want to go and buy more muffin tins just to try all of these tricks. So much inspiration!
1. Make perfect little omelettes.
2. To sort your spices in the kitchen.
3. The little cases are perfect in the garage or the workshop. You can have bolts, plugs and other things in the cases and have complete control over your things.
4. Egg for everyone in the family? A muffin tin solves the problem. Put them in the oven for half an hour (325°). Voila!
5. If you’re painting easter eggs you can use the muffin tin so they don’t stain on each other and the table.
6. Bake your cookies on the back of your tin and fill with something delicious.
7. You can also make perfect taco shells.
8. Group of friends going on a road trip? Do this.
9. Paint your tin and use as a candle holder.
10. Put your bbq condiments in a muffin tin.
11. Out of muffin liners? Use parchment paper.
12. Clean your desk and put everything nicely in the cases.
13. Made too much smoothie? Put the leftovers in the tin and freeze.
14. Make ice cubes with lemon. They will last longer and have a good taste.
15. So clever!
16. Heat bacon in muffin liners and serve with lettuce. Yummy! (Guidelines here).
17. Okay, there’s plenty of time til Christmas. But this is just too cute.
Just hit the like button below for more stories like this in your feed.