1. Take a tea bag filled with black tea and rinse it with cold water. It will be your new best friend when you get a sunburn during the summer or when traveling abroad. Black tea contains tannic acid that helps the skin heal and gives you with a prolonged cooling sensation.
2. The tannins found in black tea can also help soothe the puffy bags under your eyes. The next time you drink a cup of tea, save the teabag. Put it in a small container and place it in the refrigerator fir a day or two. Then, when you feel like it’s time to do something about the bags under your eyes, grab a couple tea bags from your refrigerator.
3. You can use the same tea bags that you set aside for your puffy eyes for another urgent situation If you accidentally burn yourself in the kitchen, apply one of the tea bags from your fridge to the affected skin. The tannins in black black tea also soothe minor burns.
4. Did you know that green tea contains antioxidants that can prevent warts from growing? Take a used tea bag after it’s cooled down and place it on top of the wart. After 15 minutes, remove the tea bag and replace it with a new one. Leave the second one on for another 15 minutes. Then, wait a few days and your wart will fall off.
5. Whether we like it or not, we all have more or less sweaty feet. And wearing your favorite pair of shoes all of the time increases the risk that they start to smell. Fortunately, the solution is just a tea bag away… In this case, you’ll want to use a dry teabag, which are brilliant at absorbing odors. A perfect trick for taming stinky sneakers!
6. If you like to work in the garden, you should never throw away your used tea bags. The tannins found in tea lower the pH in soil, which prevents fungus from growing around plant roots. So, whenever you plant new plants in the garden, put a tea bag (or tea leaves) into the soil near their roots, and just wait for the beautiful results.
7. Do you let your dishes soak because of stubborn stains? Just throw in a few tea bags. The stains will be much easier to remove.
8. A shiny bathroom mirror is always a good idea. And using teabags to clean it means you’ll get sparkling results without much effort. Brew one or more cups of tea, allow the tea to cool, and dip your cleaning cloth in the tea. Cleaning never smelled so good!
9. Did you just chopped onions, fish, or maybe hot peppers? Your hands are bound to smell for hours afterwards, even after you wash you hands a couple times? Try washing your hands with a tea bag. As with smelly shoes, tea bags absorb smell effortlessly.
I knew that tea plants contain good things, but I had no idea that the tea bags we usually just toss in the garbage are so useful. Please share if you’re also going to try these tricks!
Published by Newsner, please like.