Baking should preferably be simple and at the same time lead to something delicious, if you ask me.
This recipe I found online had exactly those two requirements, and so I knew immediately that I had to share it with you.
If you love chocolate, cookies and nuts, you'll love this recipe!
What you need:
4 oz. (100 grams) of butter
2 oz. (50 grams) of unsweetened chocolate
1/2 cup of sugar
1 beaten egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2/3 cup of self-rising flour
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1/2 cup (50 grams) of chocolate chips (add more if you're a chocoholic)
1/2 cup (50 grams) of either hazelnuts or almonds, broken into small pieces
1. Melt butter in a saucepan.
2. Break up the unsweetened chocolate and stir it into the butter.
3. Add the sugar to the melted ingredients.
4. Pour in the beaten egg.
5. Add the flour and vanilla extract and stir.
6. Drop the chopped chocolate bars and nuts into the batter and mix.
7. Spread the batter evenly in a greased baking pan and bake in the oven at 350 F (175 C) for 10-15 minutes.
Please share this recipe with any of your friends who would use some chocolate brownies in their life!
Published by Newsner, please like