I won't deny it - I'm the type who collects plenty of 'stuff' and have a rather hard time separating myself from my possessions - ever. As you can imagine, this affects my home quite a bit - especially the garage. But lately I've started to think more resourcefully (did I have a choice?) and when hesitating to throw something away, I ask myself a simple question: is there anything else I can do with it? As it turns out, the response to that can be as wild and far-reaching as the imagination goes... A great example of where imagination can take you can be seen in these amazing crib hacks. I absolutely loved these, especially no 7... It just looks awesome! Lesson of the day: don't throw your old crib away! Which is your favorite? Leave your pick in the comments!
1. As children grow a little bigger, the crib can make an ideal playhouse.
2. But it can also be very useful to us older folk… for example, with this gorgeous patio sofa.
3. …Or why not use it as an table to help beautifully organize your next BBQ?
4. …And a cozy chair for your backyard.
5. Can also be very useful to dry wet clothes…
6. Or a shelf to display your precious porcelain up on a wall.
7. Why not make a beautiful (and useful) table out of it?
8. Or as a less elaborate project, this shelf to hang your kitchen tools on.
9. Or a general storage shelf.
10. It’s also perfect for storing jewelry.
11. Last, but not least, this practical magazine rack.
Thought this was smart? Please like Newsner to get more genius tricks like this in your feed.