Baking cookies doesn't need to be difficult... or time-consuming. Check out this recipe for banana and oat cookies and you'll understand what I mean.
Three ingredients, one minute in the microwave, and you're ready to sink your teeth into homemade deliciousness. Oh, and these cookies don't even have any added sugar!
What are you waiting for?
What you need:
2 1/4 cups oatmeal
A small bowl of raisins
How to make them:
1. Throw the banana, oatmeal, and raisins in a bowl.
2. Roll up your sleeves and mix the ingredients together with your hands.
3. Shape the dough into flat, round circles. Place the cookies on a plate (to cook them in the microwave) or on a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil (to cook them in the oven).
4. Place the cookies in a microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or in an oven preheated to 350 F (175 C) for 15-20 minutes.
5. Voilà - homemade goodness in a jiffy! Now just eat and enjoy.
Check out this video for more instructions:
It doesn't need to be difficult to make a plate of fresh, warm cookies. Please share this recipe so your friends can discover this tasty treat, too!
Published by Newsner, please like