This is what you need:
– 36 Oreo cookies.
– 6 tablespoons melted butter.
– 1 pack cream cheese.
– 4 tablespoons sugar.
– 3 cups cold milk.
– 1 pack whipping cream (5dl).
– 2 pack chocolate pudding.
– 1 cup with crushed chocolate cookies.
And this is how you make this amazing dessert:
1. Smear an oven tin with butter and put it aside.
2. Put your Oreos in a bag and crush them into small pieces. Add the melted butter to the bag and mix it.
3. Spread the mix in the bottom of the oven tin and put it in the fridge for five minutes.
4. Mix the cream cheese with two tablespoons milk and sugar in one bowl. Add one cup whipped cream and pour over the first layer in the oven tin. Put it in the fridge for five minutes.
5. Get a new bowl and whip the cold milk together with the chocolate pudding. Pour this mix on top of the cream cheese layer and put back in the fridge for 5-10 minutes.
6. When the pudding is done, add the rest of the whipped cream och pour on top of the layer of chocolate.
7. Finish it off with the crushed chocolate cookies on top and let your special lasagna take a rest in the freezer for 3-4 hours.
8. Serve, enjoy and try not to drool…
Published by Newsner, please like