Halloween is around the corner and I've been coming across lots of cool, creepy, or downright awesome tricks and tips to make it all the more enjoyable. There was this cool pumping trick I especially liked and knew would come in super handy at my upcoming Halloween party. Then I came across this recipe and absolutely knew I'd have to try it. It starts off with a few ingredients and some straws, and ends up in the most unexpected way possible. I know my kids will giggle with delight -- and won't be able to get their hands off the final result. Can't wait to try this out!
1 pack of straws
1 pack of strawberry Jell-O
30 grams of quick gelatin
2 cups of boiling water
3/4 cup of whipping cream
12 to 15 drops of green food colouring
a rubber band
1. Begin by pouring the boiling water in a bowl.
2. Add the Jell-O and gelatin.
3. Stir until completely dissolved.
4. Wrap the straws with the rubber band and set into a plastic cup.
5. Pour the whipping cream into the water/jell-O/gelatin mix.
6. Add the food coloring and stir.
7. Pour some of the mix over the straws.
8. Don’t pour in too much. You essentially want to have a small layer at the bottom, as a lid. Place in the freezer for half an hour.
9. Pour in the rest of the liquid. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
10. It’s time! Gently push out your green, creepy Halloween worms.
11. Set in a bowl. I can’t wait to see my kids scream with delight when they discover this awesome trick :)
Think your kids and friends could enjoy trying out this creepy Halloween trick? If so, please pass it along. And for more cool tricks and craft ideas, don’t forget to click the Like button below.
Published by Newsner, please like: