There's hardly anything more cozy than candles on a dark winter night. But burning candles can also be risky, especially if you have pets or small children at home. That's what makes this alternative so clever. By using this smart trick you get coziness, minus the risk. It's safe and you only need things you probably already have in your home. Since I'm the kind of person that loves making use of things I no longer need, I found this hack just perfect - and that's why I wanted to share it with you.
Here’s what you need
An empty coca-cola bottle (plastic)
A string of white Christmas lights
Parchment or wax paper
1. Start by removing the label.
2. Cut off the top of the bottle but leave the bottom intact.
3. Make a small hole where you can fit the plug.
4. Put the string of lights in the bottle.
5. Cut a piece of parchment or wax paper.
6. Wrap it around the bottle and use tape to hold it in place.
7. Use the construction paper to cut out a star (or what ever shape you prefer).
8. Attach the second layer to the bottle.
9. Done! Doesn’t it look lovely?
Feel free to pass this clever holiday hack to your family and friends!