In many parts of the world, it at last feels like spring is well on its way. And garden lovers are perhaps of those most looking forward to the season.
Yes, it's time to start preparing your beautiful plants for the warm season.
I absolutely love creative gardening hacks that can really do wonders for your front or backyard. We've previously showcased many examples, such as this wonderful flower boxes, or this brilliant egg trick.
Now, we introduce something even more unique: a flower pot made of old car tires! Yes, you read that right. The best thing about this trick: it's extremely inexpensive - and relatively simple to do.
Follow the instructions below and don't hesitate to share this trick with a friend who might appreciate this too!
Old car tire
1. Find an old car tire and some chalk. Mark out a pattern for the edges of your flower pot.
2. Using a sharp knife, cut out along the pattern lines. This may take some time, so be patient - remember to be careful with the knife so as not to accidentally cut yourself!
3. Now turn the tire inside out. This is easier said than done, so you might want to summon the help of a family member or friend.
4. Go over your knife marks once more to smooth and perfect.
5. ... you should soon be looking at something along the lines of this.
6. Finally, paint the tire in the color of your choice.
7. Voila! Your own homemade flower pot just in time for spring.
Here are some examples of what the final result could look like:
I love these gorgeous colors!
Watch the video below for complete instructions:
This definitely falls on my to-do list this spring. Please share if you agree this trick is marvelous!