Few house chores are as difficult - and frustrating - as cleaning the oven. It's boring, requires a lot of energy - and can take rather long as difficult to remove dirt accumulates quickly there.
It simply has always been one of the most least preferred chores around the home - until now. With this clever method, the chore becomes both easy and quick - and not to mention, environmentally friendly as it doesn't require any chemicals and detergents.
Check out the method below and consider using it when it's next time to clean out your oven!
A small jar with lid
1. Peel an orange and a lemon.
2. Put the peels in a jar with vinegar. If you especially don't like the smell of vinegar, throw in a handful of rosemary.
3. Cover and let rest a few days. Then pour the mixture into a spray bottle.
4. Remove the grates from your oven and cover the surfaces to be treated with baking soda.
5. Spray the mixture on top. A foam will form.
6. Wait about 20 minutes and then wipe with a wet cloth or sponge.
7. That's it - and the result is amazing!
Watch the full procedure in the clip below:
Finally, you don't have to agonize over cleaning the oven - this trick is so brilliant and easy! Please share this article with others you know might appreciate it, too.