Man has invented many great things over the years - the wheel, the art of making fire. And bacon.
Sushi is not bad either, so why not combine the two?
That's at least what the geniuses at Cook With Meat did and the result is, to say the least, fabulous.
Check out the recipe below and feel free to share it with all your bacon, sushi and simply, food-loving friends.
1. Start by laying 6 slices of bacon on a sushi mat.
2. Season 500 grams of ground beef with barbecue seasoning
3. Spread a thin layer of the ground beef over the bacon slices.
4. Add Swiss cheese and roll.
5. Grill for 25 minutes (180 degrees celcius with lid on)
6. Brush on BBQ sauce after 25 minutes.
7. Roast a further 10 minutes
8. Spread out chopped tortilla chips and roasted onions on two separate plates
9. Dip the sushi roll in this in the two mixtures then cut into small rolls.
10. Serve with BBQ sauce and jalapeños :)
For full details, have a look at the recipe in the video below:
Don't be stingy, share this recipe so that more people can get the chance to try this at home!
Love great food tips? Please like.