You know that feeling when you have chocolate and dip it in a cold glass of milk? I cannot think of any better combo. The crispy cookie gets tender from the cold milk and the taste raises to heaven. Maybe It's just nostalgia for me since I use to have this a lot when I was a kid. Even if mom didn't let me dip the cookie... Because you're not supposed to play with your food. When I watched this guy fill a cup with cookie dough I was thinking to myself that he must be crazy. But I continued to watch, and when I saw the result – I was sold. I will try this in the upcoming weekend, perfect for a cozy Friday night with the family. And I'm certain that the kids will love this.
1. Smear a cup with butter so the dough doesn’t stick to the sides.
2. Add 300 gram of soft butter, 1 dl white sugar, 1/2 dl brown sugar, and an egg in a bowl. Stir properly.
3. Add 3 dl flour carefully and stir again.
4. Add chocolate chips and put the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Put the cookie dough in the cup. Try not to make a too thick layer.
6. Use an object, for example a wooden stick, to stuff the dough inside the cup.
7. Remove unnecessary dough from the top of your cup.
8. Put it in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees. Take it out and let it rest for 30 minutes. Brush the inside with melted chocolate.
9. Turn the cup upside down carefully so the dough unfasten. Then put your cookie cup in the freezer for 20 minutes.
10. And finally, pour cold milk in the delicious cookie cup. Drink, eat and enjoy!
Here you have the video tutorial:
Hit the like button below for more stories like this.