There's just something about chocolate. And there's just something more about the magical things you can make with chocolate. I love pairing such goodness with coffee. If I could, I would make it a part of my daily routine, but, well, I know better. Nevertheless, I don't think there's anything wrong with partaking in a little deliciousness here and there, and I love picking up my favorite chocolate-based sweets at the local supermarket. When I came across this though, I knew it would be the next sweet-tooth-satisfying dish I was going to make. Homemade and just lush, I absolutely also want to invite all my friends to try this.
1 roll of puff pastry
1 bar of chocolate (here you can get as creative as you like)
1. Spread the pastry out on some parchment paper. Lay the chocolate bar in the middle.
2. Using a pizza wheel or knife, carefully cut 2 cm strips into the dough around the chocolate.
3. Here’s what it should look like at this point.
4. And here’s the fun part. Think about making a braid with the puff pastry. Starting from the top, simply wrap the chocolate, alternating sides.
5. Here’s the finished result.
6. Beat the egg and brush it over the dough… You’ll soon see how it will do wonders to your little recipe.
7.Preheat your oven to 200 degrees C. Sprinkle some chopped hazelnuts on top.
8. After 20-25 minutes, here’s what it looks like.
9. All that’s left for you to do is enjoy!
Here’s the video for the recipe.
I know my choco-obssessed friends would love to try this too, so I’m passing it along. Feel free to do the same if you know chocolate lovers, too!
Published by Newsner Food, please like.