Who doesn't love bacon? Frankly, I can eat it any time of day. Most of all though, I love having it at breakfast time. But served in this fashion I've never seen before. And all I can say is drool! This recipe had my stomach growling almost instantly. The fabulous creation belongs to a man named Tym Bussanich, but it is not too difficult to do it at home yourself. All you need is cheese, eggs, potatoes and some jalapeño ... which you'll essentially wrap in bacon. How delicious does this look?
10 slices of bacon
2 cups potatoes
1 cup cheddar cheese
1. Mix the potatoes, eggs and jalapeños in a bowl.
2. Spread aluminium foil on a tray.
3. Lay the bacon down along the flat surface.
4. Add the potato mixture and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
5. Roll up.
6. Place on a baking tray and remove the aluminium foil.
7. Bake in the oven at 375 F (190 C) for 45 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and slice into ‘sushi’ pieces!
Take a look below to see how it’s done:
Please share this recipe with everyone you know who loves bacon!