It's no secret that many of us could eat a few less carbohydrates and exercise a little more.
Carbs aren't dangerous in themselves, but if you want to lose a few pounds, it's probably a good idea to cut back on them and try a low-carb, high-fat (LCHF) diet.
I've personally tried this diet a few times to see if it's as good as people say. And I can tell you, I felt great eating more fat and protein and a few less carbs.
Whether you're on a diet or not, you'll love this simple LCHF bread. It's easy to make and tastes delicious!
All you need are cream cheese, eggs, baking powder, and a pinch of sweetener!
What you need:
- 3 eggs (separated)
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch sweeteners (e.g., Splenda)
How to make it:
1. First, mix the egg yolks, cream cheese, and sweetener in a bowl.
2. Whisk everything together until it's creamy.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the baking powder and egg whites.
4. Using a blender, whisk this mixture until it becomes stiff.
5. Fold in the egg yolk blend, mixing from the bottom of the batter to the top.
6. Place the batter into small balls on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
7. Cook for about 20-25 minutes in an oven preheated to 300F (200C). When your LCHF bread is golden brown, it's done.
8. Let your bread cool and you're ready to make low-carb sandwiches with all your favorite toppings!
9. Yum! It looks good, right?
Watch this video to see this recipe in action:
Please share this recipe on Facebook if you know someone who'se trying to cut down on carbs!
Published by Newsner, please like