We take the process in two steps: First, the oven itself, then the glass window on its door.
Here’s what you need:
A small bowl
And here’s how to do it:
1. Remove the oven racks.
2. Mix a couple spoons of baking soda with some water in the bowl. The goal is to mix it into a paste that’s easily spreadable on the surfaces that need cleaning.
3. Spread the paste on the inside of the oven. The baking soda will turn brown.
4. Let sit over night. The baking soda will need at least 12 hours to work its magic.
5. The day after: Take a wet rag and wipe out as much of the baking soda as possible.
6. Put some vinegar in the spray bottle and spritz it on the surfaces where you still see residues of baking soda.
7. Wipe with a wet rag.
8. Put the racks back into the oven.
9. Adjust your oven to a low temperature for 15-20 minutes to let it dry.
1. Take the baking soda and add some water to obtain a thick paste.
2. Apply the paste on the window.
3. Let sit for 30 minutes.
4. Use a rag to wipe the window clean.
The result really is mind-blowing. I wish there were these kinds of smart hacks for everything in life!
Enjoyed this helpful hack? Please like!