Muffin cups are a sheer gold mine when it comes to baking. They offer endless ideas, and lately I've discovered a few fabulous ones, such as this one I'm sharing today. In my opinion, baking should be fun and easy, so I really loved this clever take on the classic Oreo cheesecake. If you're not an Oreo cookie fan (is there such a thing!?) you can make this recipe with any cookie of your choice. What cookie would you like to try it with? Share your ideas in the comments section and pass this easy recipe on if you liked it as much as I did!
375 g cream cheese (room temperature)
1/2 cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup whipping cream
20 Oreo cookies (or any other kind of cookie you love)
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Baking time: 20 minutes
1. Begin by mixing the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract.
2. Add the whipped cream and two eggs.
3. Crush 8 of the cookies and add to the batter.
4.Mix everything together.
5. Place a cookie in each muffin mold, then pour the cheesecake mix on top.
6. Bake at 160 degrees C (320 degrees F) for 20 minutes. When done, they should look like this. Yum!
7. All that’s left to do is enjoy your divine mini Oreo cheesecakes.
8. If you wish, you can of course also decorate these little masterpieces.
Here’s a step-by-step video of the recipe:
Know other ‘sweet tooths’ that love delicious and creative recipe ideas? Don’t forget to share this recipe with them!
And simply click the like button below to discover more cool recipes like this.
Just hit the like button below for more stories like this in your feed.