Making a really good omelette is not always so simple. I've failed so many times, and often thought to myself, 'how hard can it be'? But apparently it is. I also find it tough to make an omelette without creating a mess in the kitchen. The amount of dishes at the end are not exactly hordes of fun. But there it is an easy way to get around this and it all starts with a plastic bag. I know that my brother picked this trick up while in the Boy Scouts when he was younger, but I hadn't thought about it until now. You start with two eggs and a plastic bag -- and end with a nutritious and tasty dish. I can't get enough of small, simple tricks like this, which can be so useful in everyday life, so I just had to share this recipe. Hope it helps other not so talented omelette makers out there like myself do a better job next time!
* 2 eggs
* 2 slices of chopped ham
* 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
* 1 tablespoon chopped onion
* 1 tablespoon chopped green bell pepper
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tomato
* 1 tbsp chunky salsa
* 2 fresh mushrooms, sliced
1. Crack 2 eggs into your sealable plastic bag.
2. Squeeze out as much air as you can and seal the bag again.
3. Shake the eggs so that they mix.
4. Fill the bag with all your favorite ingredients.
5. Do not forget chunky salsa … It will do wonders!
6. Mix everything together with your hands.
7. Cook the omelette in boiling water for half an hour.
8. Remove and serve!
9. Talk about a super breakfast!
Video on how you can do:
Know other egg fans who love simple, easy recipes? Don’t forget to share this with them. And simply click the like button below to get more cool recipes like this in your feed.
Just hit the like button below for more stories like this in your feed.