You just want to relax after a hard day of work. You sit on the sofa, pick up a book and open it to where you left off…
When your cat jumps up and lies down flat across your novel!
Yep, I think we are quite a few who have been through it.
How is it that so many cats seem to do everything they can to prevent us from reading?
Well, I’m not sure. but it’s hard to be mad at them. And it’s pretty cute when they become jealous of books, too!
1. “Look at me instead!”
2. “If you’re going to read, I might as well, too.”
3. Sorry, I’m actually trying to read this.
4. “Forget maps. Play with me instead!”
5. Do you have to put yourself there right when I’m about to get to the good part?
6. This is my cat all the time.
7. “I simply won’t allow you to pick up this book.”
8. “Hey, hey!”
9. Okay, okay, I understand. You want attention!
If you also love cats and reading, please share!
At Newsner, we love animals and believe in treating them with utmost respect. Please like if you do, too.