Bad days come and go. Yes, we all have days when everything seems to go to hell. But some days can be dramatically worse than others. Here are 18 such examples of what those days could look like. These definitely made my day seem a little nicer 🙂
1. I’m sure that just seconds before the picture was taken, someone said: “I promise it’s four-wheel-drive.”
2. When the truck rolls over, you know it’s time for a coffee break.
3. I’m sorry, I have no explanation for this.
4. The reason I hate summer.
5. What’s most troubling is that he looks so happy afterwards…
6. When you’ve been looking forward to your beautiful cupcake all day, then open the package and are greeted by this.
7. Oh, and that’s the second chocolate bar in a row you’ve paid for. In exchange for cruelty apparently.
8. In 9 out of 10 cases, this happens when you’re rushing to an important meeting.
9. And not a single sharp object in sight.
10. “I think I’ll just take the bus to work today.”
11. You know you’re really having a bad day when 1. Macaroni and cheese is for dinner. 2. You drop it on your fuzzy carpet.
12. You know you’re having a bad day when 1. The only beer available is Coors Light. 2. You can’t open it.
13. Here’s the reason you’re not a vegetarian.
14. Typical Monday problems.
15. You know the local pigeons are in a rival motorcycle gang when…
16. Two minutes before the picture was taken, a father said: “We’re not going a long way, what could go wrong?”
17. The final journey.
18. Finally, I ALWAYS remember this guy when I think I’m having a bad day at work.
Published by Newsner, please like: