I really like creative DIY projects, and especially ones that reuse old materials that otherwise would’ve ended up in a landfill somewhere. And of all the things that are just asking to be used in a project, wooden pallets have to be at the top of my list. So when I saw that this project, I was intrigued because I’ve never seen a pallet used quite in this way. This wine rack is quite charming (and practical), so naturally, I’d love to have it in my home!
1. First and foremost, you need to cut the pallet, preferably with a circular saw. You want to access that piece located at the bottom of the image.
2. The next thing you need to do is pull off some planks from the pallet, which will serve as base plates.
3. Cut out three small pieces from the leftover planks.
4. If the planks don’t quite fit, sand down the planks with sandpaper.
5. Then, drill a holes in one end where the glasses will hang from.
6. Are you starting to see what it’s going to be now?
7. It’s a wine rack, and one that would look good in any home!
Watch this video for clear directs on how to make your own wine rack!
Know anyone who loves wine or DIY projects? Please share this video with them!
Published by Newsner, please like