I absolutely love wearing backless dresses and shirts. But I always have the same problem: what to do about my bra strap? Well, I may have just come across the most brilliant yet simple solution to this problem. This easy DIY project is also super quick. All I can think is why haven’t I thought of this before!
1. Grab a bra, a pair of scissors, some needles, and some thread.
2. Cut the straps on one side.
3. Then cut the straps that go around your back.
4. Measure out a suitable length and sew the loose shoulder strap to the bottom of the bra cup.
5. Voila! You get good support without the strap in back!
6. So you can wear your favorite dresses bare-backed dresses, sans problem!
How incredibly smart. For a full tutorial, make sure you watch the video below.
Source: Youtube/Ray Lee
Do not forget to share the easy trick with all your friends who also love backless tops and dresses!
Just hit the like button below for more stories like this in your feed.