Fast, simple crafts that I can do from home either on my own or with friends always get my attention. This one certainly did. With only a very few items, this art project can help you make something really beautiful (and handy) for your home. I know I’ll definitely be trying this clever trick out this weekend.
1. All you need is: Glitter, mod podge, and a balloon.
2. Pour the glitter into a bowl (you decide exactly what color you want).
3. Pour in the mod podge.
4. Mix around with a spatula.
5. Blow a balloon. Creating a thick coat, brush the glitter/glue mix over half of it. Let it dry for a whole day.
6.Take a needle or something sharp and pop the balloon.
7. Remove the balloon remains from inside the hardened glitter coat.
8. Et voilà! You have yourself a cool, shiny, and useful bowl.
Just hit the like button below for more stories like this in your feed.