It’s no secret that much of what we eat contains carbohydrates. And while carbs aren’t bad for you per se, if you’re trying to lose weight, cutting down on carbs can be a smart move. Which is why many people are turning to the LCHF (Low-Carb High-Fat) diet. I’ve tried the diet a few times, mostly to get some variety and see how it works. And I must say, I felt pretty good eating more fat and protein, while also laying off the carbs. Anyway, whether you’re trying to lose weight or not, I wanted to tell you about this LCHF bread. It’s not complicated at all, and it tastes divine! All you need is cream cheese, eggs, baking powder, and a sweetener.
1. Start by mixing the egg yolks, cream cheese, and a little sweetener in a bowl.
2. Whisk together.
3. Mix the baking powder and the egg whites in a separate bowl.
4. Whisk the egg whites and baking soda together with an electric mixer.
5. Add the egg yolk mixture. Pour carefully to make sure the egg whites don’t get flat.
6. Form the batter into little balls on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
7. After about 20-25 minutes, the small cakes should be golden brown and done. Be sure to let them cool for a while.
8. Now you can make a low-carb sandwich with your fresh bread. Add the toppings you like best. 🙂
9. Yum! It sure looks good, huh?
For complete directions, including helpful commentary, check out this video!
If you agree this looks tasty, share this article so your friends can give it a try!
Published by Newsner, please like.