warning

Grieving mom shared photo of dying son in hope of warning others over Fentanyl use

In April, 2017, 22-year-old Michael Kent was running errands with his sister in the Canadian city of Kelowna, British Columbia ...

Boy miraculously survives after getting pierced in the back by trampoline spring

Jamie Quinlan, a 12-year-old from Louth, England, was playing on his trampoline last week with some friends. As he told ...

Woman dies after contracting rare disease from mosquito bite in Massachusetts – warning issued

A Fairhaven woman dies from EEE. Laurie Sylvia becomes the 4th human case of the virus in MA this year. ...

Officials warn public after unattended phone charging on bed catches fire

Fire officials responded to the family’s call for help and were able to put out the fire. Thankfully it did ...

Kids are being left with serious burns after taking part in schoolyard trend

It concerns slime (you know, that gooey, unpleasant substance that virtually all kids inexplicably like to play with). Due to ...

Mom warns about the hidden dangers of toothpaste after 11-year-old daughter dies

Now, the mom has a warning for all parents which she wrote as part of her daughter’s eulogy: Her family ...