Potatoes. Whether you make them into French fries, bake them, slice or grate them, they really are a food that can be enjoyed in a variety of ways. Still, I had never seen this particular technique before… This “spiral tornado potato” will definitely be a huge success in my home, especially with the rebirth of the grill this spring. They pair perfectly with meat or a juicy hamburger, elevating whatever it complements to a more elegant level and truly perfecting any meal. All you need are skewers, potatoes, a knife, and an oven. Preheat your oven to 320 F (160 C) while you prepare the potatoes. Please check out below how you are doing. The result is sure to impress family and friends!
1. Start by picking up your potatoes and a rotisserie.
2. Slip a skewer through the potato. H2>
3. Like this!
4. Grab a knife and start cutting the top of the potatoes.
5. Rotate the potatoes around the knife to cut it all the way.
6. Gently pull the potato so you get a spiral.
7. Set on an oven tray and place in the oven. Brush with some oil and spices of your choice if you wish.
8. Cook at 320 F for about half an hour. Done!
9. Not bad, right?
I’m definitely going to give this fun potato idea a try. Please share the recipe along to anyone you think should see this, too!:)
Love food? Please like.