I just love avocado. It tastes good and at the same time, it’s very healthy with a lot of vitamins in it as well. I always buy at least two when in the grocery store so that I’m always ready when I get hungry. Perhaps that’s the reason why I like this recipe so much. With just 6 ingredients these avocado egg rolls are quick to make and will without a doubt be a success at your dinner table!
1. You need: 3 avocado, red onion, coriander, sundried tomatoes, egg roll wrappers, lime.
2. Salt and pepper is also useful.
3. Mix your ingredients in a bowl. Squeeze some lime juice over it and add salt and pepper.
4. Take a little bit of your filling, put it in the center and roll it in your egg roll wrap.
5. Put some water on your finger to help everything seal up.
6. Roll it up so it looks like this:
7. Spray your rolls with some cooking spray and put them in the oven at 350F (160C) for 20 minutes. Remember to flip them over halfway through so that both sides gets nice and crispy. Done!
Yummy! And here’s a video on how to make these delicious avocado egg rolls:
Published by Newsner, please like