Fish is a well-known, healthier alternative to meat.
Pizza, for its part seldom classifies as all that healthy.
But what happens when you combine these two classic foods?
Pure magic, if you ask me! Just take a look at the recipe below.
- 150 gr ricotta cheese
- 15 gr chopped dill
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1 pizza dough
- 120 gr smoked salmon
1. Stir the ricotta, dill and cream in a bowl. Mix the ingredients into a cream.
2. Roll out the dough on a piece of parchment paper and smear out the cream mixture over the dough.
3. Place the salmon slices on top.
4. Roll up the dough lengthwise, then slice the roll in half.
5. Twist the halves over each other, so that a braid is formed. Press the ends together firmly.
6. Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes – then prepare to devour!
Watch the video recipe here:
Doesn’t this look delicious? I’ll be trying it as soon as I get the chance, that’s for sure!
Please share this yummy recipe on Facebook, so that more people can have the chance to discover it 🙂
Love great food tips? You’ll love us.