Lasagna is one of my absolute favorite dishes, but it can become a bit boring on the long run. I’ve tried vegetarian options (super delicious), and some with ‘spinach’ noodles and so on, but nothing like this one, which I recently stumbled upon on the noblepig.com. With the combination of pasta and a little patience, the cook creates a dinner the whole family will love. And I will definitely be testing out this amazing ‘pasta pie’ at home too!
4 cups pasta (Rigatoni)
2 tbs olive oil
450 gram ground beef
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
1 can (28 ounces) chopped tomatoes
Butter, for pan
1 cup parmesan cheese, finely grated
1 cup coarsely grated Mozzarella cheese
1. Blend the parmesan cheese with your pre-cooked pasta.
2. Stack the pasta in a round cake pan. It takes some time, but it’s worth it!
3. Here’s what it should look like when finished.
4. Cook up your sauce in a pan, using the remaining ingredients minus the mozzarella cheese, and pour over the pasta.
5. Make sure the paste is completely filled with your sauce. Then cook at 200 degrees C for 15 minutes.
6. Once done, place the shredded mozzarella on top, and bake in oven for another fifteen minutes.
7. Remove and let cool a while.
8. Then all that’s left is to portion and serve!
9. Delicious, right?
Know other pasta lovers that like delicious and creative recipe ideas? Don’t forget to share this recipe with them.
And simply click the like button below to discover more cool recipes like this.