What’s more refreshing than eating a watermelon on a hot summer day? Well, maybe this summery watermelon cake… With just a few ingredients, this woman throws together a confection that looks perfect to serve when friends come to visit this summer. It only takes a few minutes, and the result not only looks delicious—it’s also a work of art! Now that summer is almost officially upon us, this cake looks like the perfect dessert to sink your teeth into. I can’t wait to try it!
Here’s what you need:
A few tablespoons of powdered sugar
A teaspoon of vanilla extract
Your favorite fruits and berries
1. Start by cutting both ends off of your watermelon and shaving the rind off the sides like this.
2. When you’re done, put the melon on a plate and wipe it dry with paper towels.
3. Whip the cream, sugar, and vanilla together in a bowl until it’s stiff
4. Spread the whipped cream over your watermelon.
5. Top it with fruits like strawberries, blueberries, and kiwi.
6. Finish with almonds—and your summer cake is ready. Yummy!
Watch this video for more details:
Do you also think this cake looks deliciously refreshing? Share the recipe with your friends so they can also make this simple summer cake!
Published by Newsner, please like