Burgers come with all sorts of toppings and sauces, but there’s one thing they all have in common: they always taste better with cheese.
For me, the kind of cheese isn’t so important—but whatever cheese I end up using, I always make sure to put on a lot!
And with five cheeses in one burger, how could anything go wrong?
So without further ado, I introduce to you the five-cheese burger!
1 lb ground beef
1 tsp salt
1 pinch of pepper
1/4 lb Camembert
1 cup cheddar
1 cup grated Parmesan
1 cup grated mozzarella
1 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
1. Mix the ground beef with salt and pepper in a bowl.
2. Form four balls: two little larger ones and two smaller ones. Shape the two larger balls like a burger but with a raised edge.
3. Fill the hole in the burger with the five kinds of cheese. Shape the smaller ball into a lid and cover the cheese.
4. Fry on medium heat in a little cooking oil for about 5-6 minutes on each side.
5. Put the burger, as well as the lettuce, pickles, jalapeno, and ketchup on the bottom bun.
6. Put on the top bun and serve!
Please share this super delicious recipe with everyone you know, so that more people can enjoy this world-class cheeseburger!
Love great food tips? Please like.