Pizza is popular with most people. It’s definitely the case in my family. You get loads of thanks if you pick one up from your favorite local pizzeria, but the home-made kind is just another league. Making could get even uninvited people standing at your door, hoping for a slice. One of my favorite advantages to making my own pizza is of course selecting and being creative with ingredients. This is sure to please everyone. I’ve tried a few different kinds of pizzas, and now I just came across this very original take on the traditional pizza. When I saw the pictures, my mouth seriously began to water! I already know I’ll definitely be trying it out this weekend. And perhaps I’ll invite a few friends 🙂
2 rolls of dough in a can
2 mozzarella balls
70 ml of olive oil
2 teaspoons oregano
200 grams of sliced salami
100 grams of grated Parmesan cheese
1 chopped garlic clove
1. First, cut the dough into small pieces. It is easiest to do with scissors. Do the same with the mozzarella.
2. Place the dough chunks into a bowl. Sprinkle the oregano on top.
3. Then, simply add in the rest of the ingredients.
4. Mix everything together with your hands.
5. Put the pizza mix into a baking or cake pan. Do not forget to brush it with a little oil before. You can also add some salami and Parmesan cheese on top.
6. Bake at 180 degrees c (350 degrees F) for 30 minutes. Cover with foil for the last few minutes of baking.
7. The result? I’m drooling.
8. After seeing this, is there anyone who didn’t just crave pizza?
Here’s the video showcasing the recipe:
Know other pizza fans who love simple, easy recipes? Don’t forget to share this recipe with them!
And simply click the like button below to get more cool recipes like this in your feed.
Just hit the like button below for more stories like this in your feed.