1. There are people who believe that Colombia is a beautiful country.
The island Providencia.
2. They think that Colombia have beautiful beaches. But they are super ugly!
The National park Tayrona.
3. It’s too crowded everywhere.
The island San Andrés.
4. The water is so dirty that no one wants to take a bath. Yikes!
The island Islas del Rosario.
5. The city life has nothing to offer. Really, NOTHING.
Old town, Cartagena.
6. What a shame, they haven’t been able to retain their old buildings.
7. The country is so pale that it’s impossible to stay awake.
Typical Wayuu bags in Cartagena.
8. The fruits? Don’t get me started… There’s no variation. At the most you’ll find an orange.
9. Everyone lives on the countryside.
10. I’ve never seen a country with such small mountains. It’s flat surface everywhere.
11. If you wanna relax on the beach with a nice drink, it’s better you leave the country immediately.
A coco loco drink, at the island San Andrés.
12. You’ll never get full. What is this? A baby portion? Give me some actual food.
Bandeja paisa, a typical dish.
13. Boring. Who wants to see this?
14. Even the coffee is garbage.
Photo: Triángulo del Café Travel.
15. If you go out in Bogotá, there’s no people and there’s nothing to do.
16. And downtown Bogotá is ugly. All old buildings are demolished.
La Candelaria, Bogotá.
17. The architecture has no charm. Pretty average, in my opinion.
Plaza de Bolívar, Bogotá.
18. And the natives. Come on, cheer up! Be happy and friendly.
The carneval in Barranquilla.
19. Wanna party? Forget about it. There’s nowhere you can party and everything closes so early.
The restaurant and nightclub Andrés Carne de Res, Chía.
20. Colombia is no place to go to if you like music. That’s a shame, I want to dance.
Musicians in Bogotá.
21. God damn, I won’t sleep here.
Sunset in la Guajira.
22. And the country doesn’t have one single good musician.
23. The buses are boring. Every single one of them have the same color.
Chiva, a typical bus in Colombia.
24. Look! Insignificant architecture.
25.And this beach, who wants to go here?
Natioanl park Tayrona.
26, Come on, Colombia! Can’t you do better than this?
27. This view needs at least seven filters before posting on Instagram.
Villa de Leyva.
28. A lot of people think that exotic animals exist in Colombia. That’s absurd.
29. Another thing that a lot of people believe is that there are exotic places. But, no.
30. If you’re into art, there’s nothing to explore here.
Botero statutes, Medellín.
31. And if you wanna exercise it’s almost impossible. Just forget about it.
Every Sunday, the traffic are closed on several streets in Bogotá because they want pedestrians and cyclists to to have the opportunity to move freely. It’s called cilcovía.
32. Even the municipal traffic is average.
The Metrocable in Medellín belongs to the subway and offers the people in the mountains a good option for traveling.
33. Every landscape looks the same… Ugly!
Photo: Erik Cleves Kristensen.
34. The Christmas is really boring. Nobody celebrates the Christmas and no one cares about decorating.
The famous Christmas decoration in Medellín.
35. And the football… No, nothing good to say about that.
The Colombian national team during FIFA World Cup in Brazil 2014.
36. It’s never warm, so forget about the hat.
Typical Colombian hats, sombreros vueltiaos.
37. Who wants to travel here? Yuck.
Photo: Pedro Szekely.
38. People are not that friendly.
Paulina Vega, born in Barranquilla, Colombia, Miss Universe 2015.
39. Who wants to see decomposed flowers?
Photo: Sol Robayo.
Orchids, national flower in Colombia.
40. I would rather stay home then going here. Don’t you?
41. Why visiting Colombia? It’s not worth it.
Photo: Mario Carvajal.
El Cabo de la vela, La Guajira.
If you want to read more articles like this just press the button below:
Published by Newsner, please like