Life hacks, housewife tips, and simple tricks are something that makes your everyday life easier. This is top 100. But I think you'll have a hard time to believe number 68 until you've tried it.
1.The best and easiest way to pale a kiwi fruit. Works like a charm and it’s so simple. It also works on other fruits.
2. So easy, just turn on the toaster.
But be careful. Breadcrumbs can imply a risk of fire.
3. Coffee beans can be used for a lot of things.
4. Frozen grapes are perfect with a glass of wine.
5. A laundry basket can keep the toys in its place.
6. A bedspread works perfectly as a hammock when you’re having a day off.
7. Uncolored nail polish will make sure your buttons will stick.
8. Sometimes it doesn’t take that much to get the engine running.
9. You no longer need to worry about butter that’s been hardened.
10. Keep your brownies fresh by putting an end of your loaf in the same drawer.
11. No alcohol in the park? This is how easy you can disguise your beer can.
12. A dry tea bag in the shoes or in your trunk and the smell is gone.
13. How genius! And it works very well with strawberries as well.
14. The definitive way to pale the garlic. Shake, and it’s done!
14. Finally I know how to fold my clothes properly.
15. If your batteries are the wrong size…
16. Buy black ink for red pencils. Because no one will steal a red pen.
17. A straightener can be used for so many things apart from your hair.
18. Pantyhose for the vacuum cleaner and it’s really easy to found small stuff like earrings.
19. An onion ring forms the perfect shape on a fried egg.
20. Hide emergency money when you travel.
21. Are you tired of cables lying all over the place?
22. Recharge your phone on your trip? Most of the televisions have a USB port.
23. Tired of the annoying little piece of soap that lasts? Put it together with a new one.
24. With this way it will be so much easier to pale an egg. Just put the boiled egg in cold water and roll towards the table. The shell will release immediately. Amazing!
25. The beer mat means: I’m on the toilet and will be back.
26. Use the light from your phone and place it under a bottle of water to create a lamp.
27. Tired of ads in your inbox? Search for unsubscribe.
28. The fly will no longer go down.
29. Choose a password with a special character, no one will ever figure it out.
30. This is how you take a nap on the bus without losing your bag.
31. An old ketchup cork will make wonders for your vacuum cleaner.
32. With a bottle of Listerine and some paint it’s easy to smuggle booze when you travel.
33. Perfect if you have some space left in your kitchen.
34. Put a glass of water in the microwave and the edges won’t get sticky.
35. With a spring from an old pen your cable won’t bend and break.
36. No more scratches on the car door.
37. A clever way to keep an eye on the tape.
38. When the popcorn is done, open a small hole so you can pour out the ones unpopped.
39. It’s so easy to get a speaker for your cellphone.
40. Are the kids tired of brown slices of apples? A piece of elastic solves the problem and keeps the apples tasty and fresh.
41. A six-pack will be perfect the next time you’re having a barbecue.
42. Glue a tennis ball anywhere and you can keep anything you want there.
43. No cup holder? A shoe works just fine.
44. This is how you avoid banging the hammer on your fingers.
45. A frozen mushroom in a plastic bag is perfect as an ice pack.
46. Make a hole in the center when you warm your food and it will be heated perfectly.
47. Next time you move: Put heavy things like books in the suitcase since the boxes get too heavy and will break.
48. The childbed does not need to be worthless when the children are grown-ups.
49. Now I know exactly which one of the earphones that is the left one.
50. This is another way to use a hanger.
51. Tired of cables falling apart? Tie them together.
52. Roll a wet napkin around your drink and it will get cold in no time if you put it in the freezer.
53. Cleaning the oven is both difficult and boring. But with some baking powder you need no chemicals. And it’s super easy! Here’s the trick!
54. This is how you iron your clothes with no effort what-so-ever.
55. With a paper on the bottom it won’t seep from the garbage.
56. Amazingly clever way to separate the eggs.
57. This is how you get more space in the microwave.
58. If you can’t open your can, duct tape will do the trick.
59. A cheap way cleaning your toilet. Always Coca Cola!
60. Put on flight mode to recharge your batteries faster.
61. Look at the gas meter – the tank lid is placed to your left.
62. Use sticks when you eat cheese dooldes and you won’t get sticky fingers..
63. Try to get rid of the chicken bones beforehand.
64. A little squeeze on the banana and it will be easy to pale.
65. Create a bag for your laptop with a sweater.
66. How many days is it this month? Knuckle 31 and the space in between 30 (except for February that has 28).
67. Narrow parking spot? You have a better turning radius if you reverse your car.
68. How strange it may sound: it works. Keep the remote control for your key under your chin with your mouth open and it reaches 15 meters further.
69. Tired of crying when you chop onions? Do it like this.
70. It’s so simple to fill up a bucket of water.
71. Never more ruined nails when handling all your keys.
72. You’ll never again waste any paint.
73. A walnut will do the trick on your tired tree furniture.
74. An old toilet paper roll keep the gift paper in its place.
75. No more kids falling out of bed.
76. The shoe storage is brilliant to organize your cleaning equipment.
77. Those plastic boxes that were impossible to open.
78. Toothpaste is not only good for your teeth.
79. Almost for free.
80. Perfect when you’re going to the beach.
81. Nail polish is good too know all your keys.
82. With a small device from your can you’ll get one more hook and more space in your closet.
83. With vinegar in a bag during the night everything will be clean.
84. No more sticky fingers after the ice cream.
85. Genius! The seat warmer will keep your pizza warm.
86. The best way to make pancakes.
87. Dental floss is perfect to use to cut soft cookies and cakes.
88. No flat-iron? Put the wet shirts in a tumble drier with a wet towel. Voilá!
88. I never need to look for the remote ever again.
89. Ice cubes for breakfast!
90. A piece of cardboard in a plastic box and your important files will never get wet or folded.
91. Hard time getting up in the morning? The phone in a glass will do the trick.
92. Have someone pushed on all the buttons in the elevator? Try pushing every button twice. It may work.
93. You no longer need to worry about the kids or the toilet getting soaking wet.
94. The eyeglass case is perfect for cables when you travel.
95. Tired of annoying ads in your mobile games? Put on flightmode and they’re gone.
96. A straw fixes the strawberries.
95. Pouring rain outside and you forgot the umbrella? Step inside to the closest bar. They usually have a bunch of forgotten umbrellas you can borrow.
96. No one is too small to escape from the cleaning duties.
97. Don’t burn yourself on the little light. Instead, just do it with spaghetti.
98. Forget about doors hitting walls.
99. A wodden spoon and it won’t boil over.
100. With a cable tie you don’t have to drill a bunch of holes in your house to arrange the baby gates.
Now, life will be so much easier. If you want to make your friends lives easier as well share this list on the buttons below.