What you need:
A large flower pot
A drainage tube
1. Start by making a few small holes along the drainage tube. Then, cover one end of the tube with duct tape and put that end in the middle of the pot.
2. Place stones in the bottom of the pot to stabilize the tube. Then, wrap wire fencing around the pot.
3. Line the inside of the wire fence with a tarp and fill the space with soil and flower seeds. (Tip: Fasten the tarp with cable ties. They’ll hold everything in place!)
4. Next, pierce the tarpaulin with a knife. The holes you’re making are where the flowers will grow. No you’re ready to water your flower tower and wait for the results.
5. The time it takes before you flowers start appear depending on which kind of seeds you planted. But the result? Gorgeous!
I hope this idea helps many people make their gardens beautiful. Please share it with your friends so they can make flower towers, too!
Published by Newsner, please like.