Finally, summer is here! Shorts, crowded beaches and late dinners outside. I really enjoy being outside this time of year, but isn’t always some annoying thing that always appears when it’s time for vacation. Sure, it may be stupid to complain, but anyhow. Here you have some useful summer hacks that everyone should know. Just take a look at number 21 – genius!
1. Use a fitted sheet at the beach, have something on each corner. Stops sand from getting in.
2. Use a bread bag clip to fix well-worn flip flop’s.
3. Perfect to hide valuable things at the beach.
4. Tired of sticky hands? A cupcake holder works like a charm.
5.Fill a bottle with a third of water and put it in the freezer overnight. Next day, you can fill it up with optional beverage and you have a cooling drink.
6. The steering wheel can be extremely hot in the summer. Twist it so the underside takes the most of the sun.
7. Stick cloves in lime for a bug repellent that also smells good.
8. Do a sun tattoo.
9. Out of charcoal? Use doritos instead.
10. Sprinkle baby powder over your body after a day at the beach. Then you can brush off the annoying sand without skin irritation.
11. Ice cubes with aloe vera for sunburn reliefs.
12. Protect your phone from water and sand.
13. Create your own, natural, mosquito spray with basil and hot water.
14. Ice cubes of coffee is a must for hot summer days!
15. No water sprinkle? Make a couple of holes in a plastic bottle.
16. Now I don’t have to look for all my sunglasses.
17. And place to keep your beer if you wanna be discrete.
18. Make a lamp in the tent by turning a flashlamp towards a container.
19. Use a scissor and cut handles on the melon.
20. Create an interim speaker for the barbecue.
21. Why did I never think of this?
22. Use a muffin tin to serve condiments.
23. A straw to fix the strawberries = genius.
Did I miss any awesome hacks? Share in the comments!
Hit the like button below for more stories like this.