1. Itching bug bites might the most irritating thing there is. But just mix a paste consisting of baking soda and water and apply it on the skin. Use some cold water to remove the paste after a short while. Voila! No more itching.
6. Few things can compare to having a refreshing beverage on a hot summer day. Mix some sugar and lemon juice in some cold water and add 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda. The baking soda will turn the acid in the lemon into a carbonated drink.
13. Along with some vinegar baking soda makes an excellent way to clean your drains. Pour some baking soda in the drain, add some vinegar and let sit for a while. Then flush with a pot of boiling water.
14. To clean your silver jewelry: Put the silver in boiling water. Put some pieces of aluminum foil in the water along with a spoon of baking soda. Flush with some cold water and wipe it of with a rag.
17. Is your meat a bit on the rough side? Rub it with baking soda and let sit for some hours. Flush and it’s ready for the frying pan. You will be surprised when you see how tender the meat have gotten.
19. By just using baking soda you can clean your oven. Mix water, let sit and wipe off. Find more instructions here.
Isn’t this unbelievable? I wish everything in life was this easy!
Published by Newsner, please like us: