At first, I thought this looked quite weird. How can a black mess make your teeth white? Shouldn’t it be the other way around? But when I saw what happened I got really fired up. I will absolutely try this as soon as possible!
To get whitening treatment at your dentist can be really expensive, that’s why this woman’s trick is so clever.
The stuff she is using is called activated charcoal. Hospitals use it when someone comes in with a poisoning because the activated charcoal can absorb the poison and safely remove it from the body. And it works the same way with your teeth. It basically absorbs any discoloration you might have on your teeth. You can buy this stuff in health stores or online.
This is how it works:
1. Take an old toothbrush and wash it well.
2. Pour the activated charcoal over your toothbrush.
3. Start brushing, but by careful. The charcoal might be a bit sharp; the most important thing is that you cover your teeth with the mess.
4. Brush for 3-4 minutes and then spit into a cup. This will make it much easier when cleaning up afterwards.
5. Done! Hopefully you’ll notice a change immediately, but you might need a few more sessions to fully see a change.
Here’s a video on how to do it:
I haven’t tried this myself, but after reading on some sites online it seems to work. I really have to try this, it seems so smart!
Feel free to press the like button below for more articles like this.