To photograph really good close-up with an iPhone can be difficult. If you put it real close to something you will only get a black screen. But, the brilliant thing is that you can solve this problem with a hairpin, some tape and an old laser pointer. If you don’t own a laser pointer you can always buy one. That is so much cheaper than buying a macro lens for your iPhone. Just follows these simple steps and you’ll be able to take photos with a greater diversity. Everyone who enjoys taking photos with their iPhone must try this!
1. Take an old laser pointer.
2. There will be a focusing lens glued in there.
3. Remove the lens.
4. Get hold of the focusing lens with a hair pin.
5. Attach it to your phone’s camera.
6. Take a picture of something (like a coin).
7.Zoom in for close-ups. Cool, right?
Just hit the like button below for more stories like this in your feed.