Spaghetti is great, and a favorite for many — and the same can be said about meatballs.
But I think we can all agree that it can get a bit boring with time.
Well, in this recipe, we discover an exciting new way to present this beloved classic. And it’s clearly very popular — the clip has so far been seen 4 million times!
The secret? It all begins with a muffin tin…
1. Set oven to 375 degrees F and grease a muffin tin.
2. Boil spaghetti until al dente.
3. Put the cooked spaghetti into a bowl and pour olive oil over it. Sprinkle thoroughly with parmesan and mix.
4. Squeeze a little pasta into each hole in the muffin mold.
5. Add tomato sauce…
6. … then push a meatball in the middle of each mold.
7. Finish with more tomato sauce and parmesan. Then bake in oven for 10-15 minutes.
8. Not bad, right?!
9. All I know is I’m definitely going to be giving this a shot!
Watch the video below for the full recipe:
Doesn’t it just look delicious? Please share with someone you think could also appreciate this different take on the classic dish!