I don’t know about you, but I tend to buy potato salad from the prepared food section of the grocery store. But we both might want to consider making it ourselves. It’s simple, you can flavor it the way you like it, and it’s fun to cook from scratch.
I was taken with this recipe as soon as I tasted the result, so I thought I’d share it with you here. The mixture of potatoes, eggs, mayonnaise, spices, sour cream, mustard, and pickles is incredibly easy to whip together and the result is as pleasing to the eye as it is to the tongue!
What you need:
8 large potatoes
8 hard-boiled eggs (save 2 to use as a garnish)
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup of mayonnaise
1 cup of sour cream
2 tablespoons of sugar
Mustard to taste
1 cup of pickles
1. First, boil and peel potatoes.
2. Cut potatoes into cubes.
3. Place potatoes in a bowl and add some chopped hard-boiled eggs. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, sugar, and shredded pickles in a bowl.
5. Stir the potatoes into the mixture.
6. Garnish with sliced eggs and fresh dill, and you’re done!
Watch this video for more details!
Like this recipe? Share it with your friends so they can give it a try, too!
Published by Newsner, please like