If you love cheese like we do, you agree what an essential part of life cheese is. So when we saw this recipe we were instantly hooked — it’s honestly super simple and it looks absolutely delicious.
While we might not serve these as a main course, they’d make a super delightful entree or finger food at a party. The only problem? You’ll probably have to make loads of them, so consider doubling or tripling the recipe if you’re considering serving these at an upcoming party.
We can almost promise — your guests are going to gobble up cheese balls fast.
What you need:
500 g grated mozzarella
3 tbsps grated parmesan cheese
100 g flour
1/2 tsp oregano
1. Mix the parmesan, mozzarella and eggs.
2. Add the flour and oregano.
3. Mix the ingredients until you get a solid mass.
4. Shape into small balls.
5. Roll the balls in the breadcrumbs.
6. Then it’s time to fry in oil.
7. When the surface is golden brown, they’re ready.
8. Serve with ketchup or your favorite dip. Yum!
Video instructions below:
If you also think these cheese balls look scrumpcious, make sure to pass this recipe on to all your friends so that they don’t miss their chance to try it out, too!
Love food? Please like.