If I’m going to bake sweets, muffins are my all time favorite. They’re relatively easy to make, they’re quick, and imagination is the limit when it comes to deciding what flavors and ingredients to put in them.
Here’s an extraordinarily simple, fast and delicious recipe that only calls for 3 ingredients. Oh, and they look super pretty, too!
• Two bananas
• Fresh raspberries
• Four eggs
1. Mash the bananas in a large bowl.
2. Beat the eggs and mix well.
3. Take the muffin tin and add a few berries in each hole.
4. Pour the mixture over the berries, filling out the entire form.
5. Bake in the oven for twelve minutes at 375 degrees F. Done!
Super easy – and delicious!
Liked this simple yet brilliant recipe? Then be kind and share it with your friends!
Love great food tips? You’ll love us.