Who doesn’t love bacon? Frankly, I can eat it any time of day. Most of all though, I love having it at breakfast time. But served in this fashion I’ve never seen before. And all I can say is drool! This recipe had my stomach growling almost instantly. The fabulous creation belongs to a man named Tym Bussanich, but it is not too difficult to do it at home yourself. All you need is cheese, eggs, potatoes and some jalapeño … which you’ll essentially wrap in bacon. How delicious does this look?
10 slices of bacon
2 cups potatoes
1 cup cheddar cheese
1. Mix the potatoes, eggs and jalapeños in a bowl.
2. Spread aluminium foil on a tray.
3. Lay the bacon down along the flat surface.
4. Add the potato mixture and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
5. Roll up.
6. Place on a baking tray and remove the aluminium foil.
7. Bake in the oven at 375 F (190 C) for 45 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and slice into ‘sushi’ pieces!
Take a look below to see how it’s done:
Please share this recipe with everyone you know who loves bacon!