A Japanese cheesecake is breaking the Internet. Sounds a bit weird, right? But when I saw it, I totally understood why cake lovers all over the world are going crazy. Not only is it easy to make, it looks very tempting with its nice, yellow color. YouTube user Ochikeron posted the recipe two years ago, but it has since gone viral with over 5.6 million people watching the clip. And the best part: The cake only requires three ingredients.
1. You need 3 eggs, 4.3oz. white chocolate, and 4.3oz. cream cheese.
2. Separate the eggs and place the egg whites in a large bowl. Let sit the egg whites in the fridge.
3. Preheat the oven to 338F.
4. Break the chocolate and place it in a large bow and melt the chocolate in a double boiler over hot water.
5. Stir until the chocolate has melted completely.
6. Add the cheese and stir it with the chocolate.
7. Add the 3 egg yolks.
8. Whip the egg whites until they are thick enough and then add them into the batter. Mix well.
9. Rub some butter on parchment paper and pour the batter into the pan.
10. Place your cake pan on a baking sheet. Pour some hot water over the sheet.
11. Bake at 338F for 15 minutes. Then bake at 320F for another 15 minutes. Finally, stop the heat and bake with the remaining heat for 15 minutes. Dust with powder sugar.
12. Done! Is it even possible to resist this?
13. I’m heading straight for the kitchen.
And here’s the video:
If you want more articles like this, just hit the like button below.