Fish is not only delicious, it’s a healthy alternative to meat or poultry that is rich in nutrition.
We don’t quite think of pizza in the same way, of course. But what happens if we combine fish with pizza?
Perhaps it’s a bit much to call it “magic”… but after seeing this recipe, I don’t think doing so is that far off!
- 5 oz ricotta cheese
- a handful of chopped fresh dill
- 1/5 cup cream
- 1 pre-made pizza dough
- 4 oz smoked salmon
1. Mix the ricotta, dill and cream in a bowl, blending well.
2. Chop the pizza dough on a piece of baking paper. Spread the cream mix on top.
3. Layer the salmon pieces on top, then roll the dough lengthwise.
4. Cut the roll in half with a sharp knife. Then twist each half with the other, to form a brain.
5. Shape the braid into a circle and press the ends together.
6. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Then enjoy your delicate salmon pizza!
Watch the video below for full instructions:
Doesn’t this look amazing? I have to try it out.
Share this simple and delicious recipe with your friends on Facebook — maybe they’ll invite you to share it with them sometime.