My friend’s house always smells amazing, no matter what season, and not matter what room we’re in.
But I think I figured out how she does it…
We buy a lot of products like air fresheners and scents to create a comfortable atmosphere at home.
But many of them are actually poisonous and filled with chemicals—just look at the devastating consequences some scented candles can have.
So to protect your lungs and health from your loved ones, it might be a good idea to look at some natural options.
In any case, I thought that this simple trick was brilliant—especially if you want to replace your expensive and dangerous air fresheners!
Here’s everything you need:
* Baking soda
* Essential oil
* A fork
* A glass jar with lid
* A screwdriver
* A hammer
* A tea light
This trick is perfect if you want your bathroom, bedroom, or living room to smell fresh.
1. Wash the jar and lid with warm water and soap. Then dry.
2. Make 5-7 holes using a screwdriver and hammer.
3. Pour some baking soda into the jar and add 10 drops of your favorite essential oil. (Choose one that’s environmentally friendly and organic.) Mix the ingredients well with the fork.
4. Place a small tea light in the center of the jar and light.
5. Tighten the lid on the jar.
6. Now your environmentally friendly, cheap and amazing air freshener is ready to fill your home with a lovely, fresh scent!
Share this trick with everyone you know on Facebook so that more people can make their home smell wonderful!
Published by Newsner, please like