Bananas are both delicious and nutritious. Buy I had no idea that banana peels could be reused in such an unexpected way — a way that anyone who loves plants will want to try!
Banana peels contains loads of nutrients, such as calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium. By reusing banana peels, you can easily create a perfect cocktail of nutrients to then feed your plants. The homemade mixture will also keep little buggers away.
Here’s what to do:
1. Start by cutting a banana peel into smaller pieces
2. Fill a jar halfway with water.
3. Then drop the banana peel bits inside and close the lid.
4. Let the mixture rest for a week.
5. Filter the mixture through a sieve to hold back the banana peels.
6. Place the liquid in a spray bottle — and feed your plants!
Watch the video below for more.
This clever housewife trick is sure to make your plants very happy! With bananas peels so loaded with nutrients, this is a great way to make use of them!
Press the SHARE button to inform your friends about this smart housewife trick.