In the past, they were could only be found on construction sites, but today, cinder blocks are hotter than ever and are at the center of a popular design trend.
Despite the fact that they might look a little drab at first, cinder blocks can be used to create some fancy projects that are perfect for both home and garden.
Using cinder blocks doesn't require special skills, a lot of time, or much money. But the number of things you can do with them is unlimited because they come in a variety of shapes and sizes.
Just grab these 13 smart ideas from different home improvement blogs, and when you're done, you'll be so excited, you'll want to share them with all of your friends!
1. It seems everyone these days is using cinder blocks as flower planters.
2. In the market for a new nightstand? It only takes a few seconds to put together this modern one.
3. What a creative way to make a staircase!
4. This fireplace is undoubtedly my favorite. So attractive!
5. Throw a board of cinder blocks and you have yourself a bar!
6. By putting the holes in the blocks to use, you can create a comfortable outdoor seating area.
7. Now I know how I'm going to stack my firewood this winter!
8. Why throw money into an expensive bed frame when you can use cinder blocks?
9. Make the garden of your dreams.
10. I could see myself spending some lazy days here.
11. Building shelves doesn't have to be difficult.
12. A mini grill—perfect for beautiful summer evenings.
13. How about making a decorative arrangement with lots of lights in your garden? So enchanting!
Feel free to share this list and show your friends how much they can do with cinder blocks!