Watching a mother’s stomach grow and imagining the baby inside is one of the most exciting things there is. All parents-to-be fantasize about what the little person will be like, and longs for the day when the baby will come out.
But it’s not just the human family members who get excited… Even the furry members of the family understand that something’s going on and look forward to the newest addition to the family.
Here are some wonderful pictures of expectant moms—and their equally excited dogs.
1. She wants to be as close to Mom’s stomach as possible.
2. This doggie can’t wait until the baby comes out to give it a kiss!
3. “What’s hiding in there?”
4. “I’ve waited 36 long weeks. When is that baby really coming out?”
5. “I might not be your dad, but I’ll love you like my own.”
6. “How long did you say I should wait?”
7. “My nose was made to be here.”
8. “It doesn’t matter what you give me for Christmas, Mom. The best gift waiting in your tummy.”
Don’t forget to share these adorable pictures with your friends on Facebook!
At Newsner, we love animals and believe in treating them with utmost respect. Please like if you do, too.